CLASSIC is an open-source project. ECCC encourages community involvement for development and use of the model.
There are several ways to get support for a question/issue/bug. The most efficient means of finding a solution is to follow these steps in order:
- Check the model documentation
- The model documentation is updated regularly and contains information about common ‘gotchas’.
- If you believe you have discovered a bug or model performance issue:
- Search for the bug/question/issue on the CLASSIC issue tracker.
- If the bug/issue is not already listed, please post it.
- If you have a question, please add your question as an issue on the CLASSIC issue tracker and select the ‘Question’ label.
- Check the News for upcoming releases, training, and teleconferences.